Hello there, beauties! I am finally back with a new Face of the Day! It’s been a few weeks since I featured a look, but today I’m back with a dark eye that was inspired by the gorgeous Dior Addict Fluid Eyeshadow in Destinee. You can wear this liquid shadow on it’s own, but I love to wear it as a base. It’s creamy, pigmented, and so easy to work with!
- NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base in No. 01 Nude Radiance (stippled onto cheekbones and bridge of nose)
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation in Beige Ivory
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Fairly Light Neutral & Light-Medium (shades mixed together)
- Laura Mercier Universal Loose Setting Powder in Translucent (under eyes only)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder in Naked Medium Light
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Volumizing Brow Powder in Rich Brown
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- Dior Addict Fluid Shine Eyeshadow in Destinee
- Makeup Geek Crème Brulee & Cocoa Bear (mixed together for crease/transition shade)
- Makeup Geek Burlesque (on lids over the Dior Shadow)
- Makeup Geek Bitten (outer corner)
- Kat Von D Ludwin (blending shade from the Shade + Light Eye Palette)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion (upper lash line)
- Kat Von D Shax (black shadow to set Perversion liner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Naked Basics Double-Ended Liner in Crave/Venus (Crave on the water line and Venus in the inner corner)
- NARS Audacious Mascara
- Dior Diorshow Mascara (bottom lashes)
- House of Lashes Smokey Muse False Lashes
- Pixi by Petra Natural Contour Powder
- Burberry Light Glow Blush in No. 7 Earthy
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal (applied over the Burberry Luminous Fluid Base)
- Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Kinky
EYES…After priming, I applied my crease/transition shade using two Makeup Geek shadows. Then I placed the Dior liquid shadow to the center of my lids, carefully blending it out with a synthetic eye brush. To soften the edges, I went back in with the crease/transition shade, and added a tiny bit of Makeup Geek Bitten to the outer corner.
I lined my upper lash line with Urban Decay Perversion, then set it with a dark black eyeshadow from Kat Von D. Using the Makeup Geek shadows again, I dragged Burlesque and Cocoa Bear across my lower lash line, added an inner corner highlight, then applied some falsies. These are the new Smokey Muse lashes from House of Lashes, and they are INTENSE! I love how fluffy, full, and long they are. If you’re going to go big, then go BIG! 😉
FACE…Before applying any foundation or concealer, I first stippled the Burberry Luminous Fluid Base onto the high points of my face. Then I applied my favorite Laura Mercier foundation (using a damp beauty blender), and concealed my under eyes with a high coverage concealer from Tarte.
CHEEKS…For my contour, I reached for the new Pixi Shape & Shadow Contouring Powder. This has a cool toned finish, so it’s perfect for creating natural looking shadows on the face. Then, I applied Earthy blush from Burberry to the apples of my cheeks, and finished off with a BECCA highlighter in opal – making sure to apply it over where I applied the Burberry Fluid Base.
LIPS…I kept things simple today, reaching for just one product from Urban Decay. This Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Kinky in the perfect your lips but better shade. The texture is creamy, easy to wear, and the pigmentation is highly opaque. I love it!
I hope you enjoyed today’s long over due Face of the Day! Be sure to let me know what products you reached for!
This post contains PR samples, for more information click here.