Happy Super Bowl Sunday! I’m a Giants fan, so today’s game is really just for fun. But, in case you’re someone who has no interest in football (and you want to fill your time with something fun), here’s a list of some great makeup and beauty posts from around the Beauty Blog Coalition! Also, don’t forget to head over to our HUGE blog hop giveaway to enter to win over 38 prizes!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Seeking a nourishing and rich body cream to treat your dry winter skin? If so, Savannah Bee Royal Jelly Body Butter in Tupelo Honey will heal your skin while delighting your senses! It really is that good!
- Color Me So Crazy: Are You a Pretty Little Liars Fan? If So, This Mani is For You!!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Dry Winter skin got you down? Farmhouse Fresh Whoopie Cream Shea Butter Hand Cream pampers Winter stressed hands so that they feel soft and renewed
- I Know all the Words: A pink lover’s dream with This, That & Other Stuff Valentine Edition
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty shares her January empties!
- Collective Beauty: Sculpt and highlight with Charlotte Tilbury!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for non-traditional Valentine’s Day colors, check out this trio of nail polishes from CrowsToes, launching today!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Matte lipstick is all the rage right now. Read Stacie’s review on the latest from Avon.
Enjoy the game, and the rest of your weekend!