I love creating makeup looks that make me feel glam, and ready to take on the day. They usually include some sort of liquid liner, and of course, a shimmery shadow. The look I’ll be featuring today, got me more compliments than any other look I’ve done. The best part? It only took 15 minutes to create, and it’s suitable for both day and night. I hope you enjoy!
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Makeup Stick in 250 Bisque
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Custard (under eyes)
- Lancôme Tient Idole Ultra Wear Concealer in Buff
- Make Up For Ever Mist + Fix Setting Spray
- Full Brow Brow Powder in Dark
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
- The Body Shop Eyeshadow Stick in Vegas Gold
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Smog in crease, Dark Horse in outer corner)
- Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eyeshadow in Silver Moon
- Elizabeth Arden Liquid Liner in Gilded Brown
- Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara
- Esqido Unforgettable Lashes
- Pixie Lower Lash Mascara
- Maybelline Master Contour Palette (bronzer and blush)
- Beauty Junkees Highlighter in Pink Parfait
- Elizabeth Arden Bold Liquid Lipstick in Passionate Peach
- MAC x Mariah Carey Lipstick in McSizzle
GET THE LOOK
FACE…To perfect my complexion, I reached for a stick foundation from Lancôme. It’s not the best formula for my dry skin, but it offers beautiful coverage. My under eye bags were concealed with the NARS Soft Matte Complete concealer, while my blemishes were disguised with a full coverage Lancôme concealer.
EYES…Another thing I love about this look, is it uses the OG Urban Decay Naked Palette – something most of us beauty addicts already own. First, I primed my lids, then applied a shimmery base from The Body Shop. Next, I used smog in my crease, and darkened up my outer corner with Dark Horse. The finishing touch for my lids, is the beautiful shimmer shadow from Bobbi Brown in Silver Moon. I used my finger to dab a tiny bit over The Body Shop base, and it sparkled like no other!
I added a wing with the Elizabeth Arden Liquid Liners, then used a coat of mascara on my top and bottom lashes. Oh, and of course I added some falsies. Because, what look of mine would be complete without them! If you’re not a pro at lashes, have no fear, I wore this look without lashes, and received just as many compliments.
CHEEKS…I have been obsessed with the Maybelline Contour Palette. The bronzer is the perfect shade, not orange, and so easy to wear. I added a touch of blush from that palette, then finished my cheeks with a Beauty Junkees Highlighter.
LIPS…A few months ago, I hauled the MAC x Mariah Carey lipsticks. The silver shimmery bullets are the prettiest I’ve ever seen! Sadly, the lipstick shades themselves are really pale and not very wearable. So, I like to layer them with other products. Today, I used McSizzle, and topped with a Lancôme Lipstick in Passionate Peach.
It was hard to capture the shimmers on camera, but in person, there is a very subtle finely milled sparkle on the lids. I wore this look to get my hair cut, and got compliments from everyone I spoke to. It’s been my go-to glam look ever since!
What products do you use to get glam? I’d love to know!
Lancôme products sent for consideration. All thoughts and opinions are my own, for more information, click here.