Hey there, beauties! Last week, I talked about the gorgeous Urban Decay Naked Heat collection. These products are warm, fiery, and perfect for fall. So, what better way to show off their beauty, than with a warm toned makeup look!
Whether you’re heading back to school, or simply want some inspiration with your new palette, I hope you find today’s look helpful. I plan to feature a few other eyeshadow combos as well, so stay tuned!
- Clinique Superbalanced Silk Makeup in 07 Silk Sahara
- Urban Decay Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder in Naked Medium Light
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Light
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear concealer in 03 Beige (on blemishes)
- Full Brow Brow Powder in Dark
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- MAC Let Me Pop Paint Pot (all over lids)
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
- Pixi Fairy Dust on first half of lids (top shade)
- LORAC Nude Necessities Palette for inner corner
- Sephora 12-Hour Wear Liquid Liner in Dark Brown
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Muse (waterline)
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
- Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara (bottom lashes)
- PUR Diva Lashes
- NARS Laguna Bronzer Liquid
- Benefit Hoola Light Bronzer
- Jouer Rose Quartz Highlighter
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Celebrated
- Urban Decay Lipstick in Fuel
- Dose of Colors Lipgloss in Bellini
GET THE LOOK
FACE: One of my favorite foundations, is Clinique Superbalanced. I hardly hear anyone talk about it, but it’s good stuff! I applied it with a flattop kabuki, then concealed my under eyes with Tarte, and my blemishes with Lancome. The Clinique foundation is actually formulated to absorb excess oil, so I don’t find the need to powder when I wear it.
EYES: After priming, I applied a copper base from MAC called Let Me Pop. From the Naked Heat Palette, I placed Sauced above my crease, Lumbre in my crease, and I mixed Cayenne and Ashes for my outer corner. I did a small wing with a Sephora brand liquid liner, then applied one coat of mascara before adding the PUR lashes. For an extra pop, I applied a Pixi Fairy Dust loose powder on the center of my lids.
CHEEKS: The NARS Laguna liquid bronzer is a hidden gem! This baby is so easy to blend, and applies beautifully with a duo fiber blush brush. All you need is a tiny pump for both cheeks, and you get an all day bronzed glow. It’s not streaky or patchy, and melts into skin for a super natural look. I’m obsessed with it! To set it, I applied a tiny amount of Hoola Lite, added a pop of Tarte blush on my cheeks, then highlighted with Jouer.
LIPS: To go along with the warm theme, I used Urban Decay’s Naked Heat Vice Lipstick in Fuel, then added a touch of Dose of Colors Bellini on top. The result is bronzy, shiny, and not at all sticky.
Like I mentioned above, I plan to do a few more looks with this palette, so I’d love to hear suggestions on what shades to use! If you’ve this palette, let me know how you like it!
This post contains affiliate links, for more information click here.