The holiday season is upon us! Which means holiday parties, work gatherings, and family get togethers. Although most people think of red lips this time of year, I decided to focus on the eyes. I used a touch of gold, a pop of glitter, and fluffy falsies for a glam look you can rock on Christmas, New Years, or whenever!
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
- Urban Decay Metal Palette (Glory all over & After Party on second half of lids).
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Eyeshadow Palette (Laetus above crease, Lucius in crease, and Shax in outer corner)
- Urban Decay Moon Dust Eyeshadow in Chem Trail (over Glory)
- Urban Decay Razor Sharp Eyeliner in Perversion
- CARGO Swimmables Eyeliner in Pebble Beach (water line)
- Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara (top and bottom lashes)
- Flutter x Shayla Lashes
- Full Brow Brow Powder in Dark
- Tarte Clay Stick Foundation in Light Medium Neutral
- Tarte Shape Tape in Light Sand
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Medium Light Neutral
- Kat Von D Translucent Face Powder
- MAC Fix + (to set makeup)
- Bobbi Brown Bronzer in Medium 2
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Prismatic Amethyst
- Becca Blush in Wild Honey
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Backtalk
- MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed
GET THE LOOK
EYES…After priming, I used a golden base all over the lids from MAC. Over top, I placed Glory from the Urban Decay Metal Palette, and After Party on the second half of the lids. The contrast between gold and cranberry is perfect for this time of year! After adding a few crease and transition shades from Kat Von D (more details above), I applied gold glitter from Urban Decay over Glory – for an extra pop of holiday sparkle.
I created a tiny wing, lined my lower lash line, then added the most fabulous pair of falsies. They were limited edition last year, but I am working hard to find a dupe! If you know of any, be sure to let me know. They are fluffy, voluminous, but still super comfy. I wish I bought back ups!
FACE…I have been loving the Tarte Clay Stick foundation! It’s quick, full coverage, and lasts all day. I concealed my under eyes with a mixture of Tarte Shape Tape and Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer, then set it all with a translucent powder from Kat Von D. To get rid of any dry patches (sticks can do that on my skin), I used a few sprays of MAC Fix +.
CHEEKS…My complexion is quite pale this time of year, so I warmed it up with a Bobbi Brown Bronzer, and a warm honey blush from Becca. For a pop of highlight, I used a Becca shimmering skin perfector.
LIPS…Although the holidays usually calls for red lips, it’s not a color I can easily pull off, so I went with a rosey mauve from Urban Decay.
What makeup do you love for the holidays? I’d love to know!
CHECK OUT MORE BEAUTIFUL LOOKS!
For more holiday makeup inspiration, head over to these amazing posts!
This post contains affiliate links, for more information click here.